Ealing Trailfinders is a progressive, ambitious professional rugby club, high in the second tier of English Rugby, the Championship with strong vision and ambitions to win promotion to the Premiership and to further develop its reputation as a high performing, exciting, prestigious top team within English Rugby.
The club is developing and expanding continuously on and off the pitch and has clear, comprehensive plans to achieve its goals.
Success on the pitch demands even more success off the pitch so the club is developing, strengthening and expanding. With a growing portfolio of school coaching, clubs, match days, events and camps, the next few seasons will be very exciting for the club.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Head Of Performance Analysis
We have a great opportunity for a talented 'Head of Performance Analysis' to join Ealing Trailfinders as we embark on an exciting chapter in our history.
The Role: To lead and manage a team of performance analysts, across all sections of the club, delivering a world-class analysis programme to key performance staff and stakeholders.
Full Job Description: Click here to read the full job spec.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd January 2023.
Application Process: To apply for the Head of Performance Analysis please email: email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.
For any questions or queries relating to the role, please email Joe Burley on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Dates: Interviews will likely be conducted W/C 23/01/2023.
Part Time Community Sports Coach:
- RFU Level 2 Coaching Qualification Essential (or equivalent)
- A Level or equivalent education standard Essential
- Ability to travel to schools, events etc Essential
- Previous community coaching experience in school/camp setting Essential
- RFU DBS certificate Essential
- First Aid certificate Essential
- Sports related qualification Desirable
- Deliver high quality rugby coaching to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and camp.
- Deliver high quality classroom based sessions in English literacy
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluation of relevant programmes.
- Work as part of the Community team organising and running match day activities including events, coaching clinics, organising guards of honour.
- Identify opportunities to extend, develop and promote the community work
- Continuously promote the community team and Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club