Ealing Trailfinders is a progressive, ambitious professional rugby club, high in the second tier of English Rugby, the Championship with strong vision and ambitions to win promotion to the Premiership and to further develop its reputation as a high performing, exciting, prestigious top team within English Rugby.
The club is developing and expanding continuously on and off the pitch and has clear, comprehensive plans to achieve its goals.
Success on the pitch demands even more success off the pitch so the club is developing, strengthening and expanding. With a growing portfolio of school coaching, clubs, match days, events and camps, the next few seasons will be very exciting for the club.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Head of Academy Athletic Development
Department: Athletic Development / S & C.
Title: Head of Academy Athletic Development
Application Deadline: Friday 23rd September - 5pm
Interview Date: Friday 30th September
Salary: Competitive and to be discussed at the shortlisting stage
Contract Type: Fixed-term
- BSc in Sport Science/ Strength & Conditioning related field
- Accredited through USKCA, NSCA or ASCA
- Four years experience in a S & C position within elite sport. Preferably in a team sport
- Knowledge and understanding of rugby union
- Evidence of having led and managed other staff
- Experience in elite rugby union
- MSc in Sport Science/Strength & Conditioning related field
- Have held a management role and possess experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan & Lead the delivery of the athletic development model for all male Ealing Academy players based at Brunel
- Co-ordinate and oversee the athletic development for the female program based at Brunel and maintain close links with our partner Henley College
- Mentor and develop the other staff within the athletic development pathway
- Work closely with both medical and rugby departments to facilitate an environment where the players can realise their potential
- A more detailed job description will be made available at the shortlisting stage
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a demanding environment
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for working with youth athletes
- Able to build relationships with both players and staff and contribute to the program in a positive and professional manner
How to apply: Please send a covering letter (1 side of A4) explaining your suitability for the role along with a CV (1 side of A4). Please send both documents in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal discussion please feel free to ring Tom Mclaughlin on 07752111171.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Academy medical team at Ealing Trailfinders, run in conjunction with Brunel University, London.
We are looking for a driven, forward thinking and aspiring individual to join the team and contribute to a growing and evolving programme. The successful candidate will provide medical care for all players across the Trailfinders Rugby Academy programme.
Click here for the full job description (closing date 29th August).
To apply email: email@example.com with a covering letter and a CV. For any questions or queries relating to the role, please email Lydia Rampin, Academy Head of Medical Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Ealing Trailfinders Foundation and Community Department.
We are looking for a driven, forward thinking and aspiring individual to join the team and contribute to a growing and evolving department. The successful candidate will expand the department by building a broad revenue stream and implementing a variety of sports projects across West London.
Click here for the full job description.
To apply for the Foundation Manager role, please email: email@example.com with a covering letter and a CV.
For any questions or queries relating to the role, please email Danny Harlow, Head of Community at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to assist with the management of financial traking, purchasing, raising and paying invoices, coding, monitoring credit and debit, and supporting the timely monthly profit and loss statement. Ultimately, you will help maintain the Clubʼs financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
Click here for the full job description.
To apply for the Finance Assistant role, please email: email@example.com with a covering letter and a CV.
For any questions or queries relating to the role, please email Lindsey Cottrell, Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Community Sports Coach:
- RFU Level 2 Coaching Qualification Essential (or equivalent)
- A Level or equivalent education standard Essential
- Ability to travel to schools, events etc Essential
- Previous community coaching experience in school/camp setting Essential
- RFU DBS certificate Essential
- First Aid certificate Essential
- Sports related qualification Desirable
- Deliver high quality rugby coaching to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and camp.
- Deliver high quality classroom based sessions in English literacy
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluation of relevant programmes.
- Work as part of the Community team organising and running match day activities including events, coaching clinics, organising guards of honour.
- Identify opportunities to extend, develop and promote the community work
- Continuously promote the community team and Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club
To apply email: email@example.com.