The sports medicine department need a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist to work alongside other therapists supporting the professional and academy teams.
Ealing Trailfinders are an ambitious, progressive, developing rugby union club playing in the RFU championship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with professional rugby players and to be part of a multidisciplinary team. The goal is to return professional rugby players back to their pre-injury levels or better.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Senior Professional and Academy players.
- Design and delivery of individual rehabilitation programmes
- Manage caseload of players.
- Communicate the status of injured players to the performance team.
- To ensure that medical notes are added to rugby squad or relevant medical systems.
- Provide pitchside trauma cover for the Senior and Academy games as required.
- Provide pitchside cover during training.
- Manage and maintain medical equipment.
- Keep abreast of current best practices, maintain CPD and take an active role in the department/s CPD programme.
- This is a full-time position that will require evening, weekends and bank holiday work.
- Calm under pressure.
- Adequate IT skills.
- Well organised.
- Excellent time management.
- Mentor and manage students.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others and take pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- A strong commitment to professional development.
- Shares ideas and information.
- BSc degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation
- Experience of working as a Therapist in professional rugby or elite sport
- PHICIS Level 3 or working towards
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter (no more than 750 words) to Lindsey Cottrell, HR Manager, Ealing Trailfinders email@example.com
Ealing Trailfinders is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably skilled and qualified eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.