VACANCY: Marketing & Communications Executive
We are looking for a results-driven Sports Marketing & Communications Executive to promote Ealing Trailfinders players and teams through building relationships with the Local Community, Sponsors and popular brands.
Position: Marketing & Communications Executive - Sports
Location: West London - Ealing
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months
- Advertise upcoming Ealing Trailfinders events, including fixtures and Club activities.
- Establish players as brand ambassadors for popular, relevant brands.
- Launch new creative campaigns to grow the supporters base.
- Run campaigns in local area to increase visibility.
- Research marketing trends and innovations.
- Use analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Sponsors and brand representatives.
- A degree in marketing or a related field, desired but not essential.
- Prior experience in sales marketing or sports management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the sporting industry desired, although not essential.
- Good IT skills, well organised, with the ability to work independently and manage own time.
Closing Date: Friday 15th January
Please send a CV and covering letter of no more than 400 words to be emailed to Sue Chandler, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.