Vacancy: Head Chef - Trailfinders Sports Club
We are recruiting for the exciting role of Head Chef at Trailfinders Sports Club.
Trailfinders Sports Club is one of West London’s premier function venues.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Events at Trailfinders Sports Club are very diverse.
With 20 acres and 4 modern pavilions, events vary from daily breakfasts and lunches for professional rugby union championship side Ealing Trailfinders and Super League side London Broncos to corporate events, weddings, conferences, parties and other sporting events.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef to join our team in West London.
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and proactive individual to lead our kitchen team.
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- Experience of working in high volume kitchens
- Have the ability to produce excellent quality food for a variety of events such as corporate functions, weddings, and sports hospitality
- Have an excellent eye for detail and drive to learn more
- Flexible, willing with a positive attitude
- Work well under pressure, and a good work ethic
- Have superb leadership and mentoring skills
- Have a good proven work history
- Ability to produce excellent qualify food for two professional rugby squads
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be working within a friendly team where further training is provided to enhance your role. You will also receive a competitive salary.
Trailfinders Sports Club operates 7 days a week and licensed until midnight.
The hours and days required to work will vary to meet our challenging commercial requirements.
You will be working 5 days over a 7 day week, on a 40 hour per week basis.
Weekend work will be required. Annual leave starts at 4 weeks per year, plus bank holidays.
If you are interested please contact: