VACANCY: Brunel Women’s Physiotherapist
Ealing Trailfinders are looking for a junior physiotherapist to lead the medical provision to the women’s team at Brunel University. They will also assist with the mens academy programme. This is a full-time position.
Key aspects of the role:
- Diagnosis and treatment of academy players (both male and female).
- Design and delivery of rehab programmes.
- Manage varied caseload.
- Provide pitch side trauma cover for matches and training.
- Ensure all medical notes are detailed and up to date.
- Maintain good condition of all medical equipment.
- Make regular written and verbal reports on player injuries/availability.
- Undergraduate/post graduate in Physiotherapy.
- PHICIS Level 3 or working towards it.
- Experience of working in professional sport.
Who this position will suit:
This position will suit a junior physiotherapist who is looking to commence a career in professional sport. The successful applicant will hold the necessary qualifications and have some applied experience in professional sport. They will be adaptable and enjoy working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
The role will report to the Head Coach of the Women’s team and the Men’s Senior Physiotherapist.
If you would like to apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page to (both documents in PDF format):
Closing date: Friday 22nd January
Interview date: Week commencing 25th January
Start date: T.B.C
The position will be a fixed term contract with the salary to be discussed at the interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.