Vacancy: Athletic Performance Coach
Ealing Trailfinders are looking for an experienced athletic performance coach to aid in the physical development of our players.
The club are an ambitious fully professional rugby club who compete in the RFU Championship.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience working within high performance sport and preferably has had exposure to professional rugby. They will be a good communicator and be a team player with a “can do” attitude.
Qualifications required: Bsc/Msc in Sport Science/S & C.
Ability to obtain UKSCA or NSCA certification, and First Aid qualification within 6 months. (or currently have).
The main roles and responsibilities are listed below:
• Lead the strength & conditioning component of the return to play program (injured players).
• Assist in the strength & power program.
• Assist in the sport science program. (Experience of working with GPS is a big advantage).
• Assist in the speed program.
• Play an active role in the direction of the department and how our players are prepared.
• Attend every 1st team game.
The role reports to the Head of Performance and is full-time.
Salary: Competitive and will be discussed at the interview stage of the process.
If you wish to apply for the above role please email a CV and 1 page covering letter to:
Closing date: Friday 29th March 17:00
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd April
The successful candidate will be required to start on the 1st June.