VACANCY: Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist/Sports Rehabilitator
We have a new vacancy in our Academy Medical Team
Title: Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist/Sports Rehabilitator
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
Interview Date: W.C. 7th June 2021
• BSc in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation
• Membership to the appropriate governing body (CSP, SST or BASRAT)
• PHICIS Level 2 or the ability to work towards (or equivalent)
• Previous experience in an elite sporting environment
• PHICIS Level 3 or the ability to work towards (or equivalent)
• 2+ years’ experience in an elite sporting environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the medical provision for all academy players.
• Rehabilitation and treatment of all injuries to academy players as directed by the Head of Academy Medical Services.
• Assess, analyse and provide a clinical diagnosis for all injured players to determine their need for intervention.
• Plan, implement, evaluate, treat and progress player care to ensure optimum rehabilitation potential.
• Manage caseload of players effectively and efficiently
• Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards
• Enter all clinical data in the electronic medical note keeping system (RugbySquad or WriteUp)
• Provide pre-game, pitch side and post-game medical support services at academy home and away fixtures and training sessions as instructed by line manager
• Maintain a good working relationship with all key personnel, colleagues and players as well as outside the organisation.
• Assist with all audit and other matters as required.
• Assist injury clinics at Ealing Trailfinders and Brunel University throughout the week depending on where training is being run.
• Any other reasonable duties as required.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com please state ref ACPH