Job Opportunities: Community Rugby Coaches
Ealing Trailfinders are recruiting for a number of Community Coaches ahead of the 2018/19 season!
- RFU Level 2 or equivalent
- DBS signed by RFU
- First aid qualified
- Safeguarding NSPCC certificate (desired)
- To deliver quality rugby coaching to primary and secondary aged school children
- Game based approach delivery
- Be required to coach through the principles of play and the values of rugby
- Have a good understanding of the RFU variations for each age group and the 2018-19 New Rules of Play.
- Communicate effectively with all Ealing Trailfinders Staff
- Present a highly professional image when representing Ealing Trailfinders
- Establish positive working relationships with voluntary and professional staff in schools and clubs.
- Approach Ealing Trailfinders Community with a can do attitude and positive outlook
- £17.50 per hour for RFU Level 2 qualified coaches
- £22.00 per hour for RFU Level 3/Level 2 working towards RFU Level 3 coaches
In addition you will possess a valid UK driving licence and have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport, and an understanding of individual responsibility in complying with Health and Safety policies and arrangements.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org